This Parish church began in the mid 1800’s as a small community of the faithful on the banks of lower Bayou Lafourche. Two church structures were built before the current church was built in 9133 under the leadership of Rev.Charles Tessier. At that time, the 565 families the parish served gathered here for spiritual and other needs as the hall served also as the local movie theatre, library, and recreation center for the entire community.
Watercolor on Arches paper
For sale. Available in Giclee and note cards.