St. John Episcopal ChurchChurches
Saint John’s Episcopal Church
718 Jackson Street
One of the oldest Episcopal churches west of the Mississippi River, this historic church was built in 1843 under the leadership of RT. Rev. Leonidas Polk. The lovely, oak tree shaded cemetery is the final resting place for twice Louisiana Governor and Civil War General Francis T. Nicholls.
Watercolor on Arches paper